Sunday, December 13, 2009

Knee Arthritis Symptoms More Condition_treatment I Have Burning Pain In My Knee In Middle Of The Night. Dr Says Arthritis. Anyone Experience Similiar Symptoms?

I have burning pain in my knee in middle of the night. Dr says arthritis. Anyone experience similiar symptoms? - knee arthritis symptoms more condition_treatment

I have the diagnosis and prescribed Naproxin. My knee is a bit painful during working hours, but a deep sleep, I wake up at four fifty-six hours after it appears. I hurt the knee for many years, but he only breaks bruises. Most of what I read, with rheumatoid arthritis seems to be related and does not seem to apply to me. I wonder if someone has this kind of pain and the same answers? The heat and / or ice packs did not seem to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment