Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ballet Uniform Can You Please Help Me Decide Which Color Sheikh Sharp Ballet Flats Would Go With My School Uniform?

Can you please help me decide which color Sheikh Sharp ballet flats would go with my school uniform? - ballet uniform

As the school is close, I need to buy shoes to go with my uniform.
It 's as the sheikh Sharp shoes ballet shoes and comes in three different colors, gold, black and silver.
I think all three colors to go with my school uniform, but I can buy all three.
And by the way, my school uniform, a black pole with an orange logo on the side with khaki pants.

3 comments:

a. leigh said...

I chose black because neither gold nor silver are contained in his uniform.
In addition, consistent with most other black suits, you can use if you are in uniform.

Megoogle... said...

I would be with black or silver.

Megoogle... said...

I would be with black or silver.

Post a Comment