Saturday, January 30, 2010

Foods To Increase Blood Circulation For Nerves Just Joined A Gym...general Fitness Questions!.?

Just joined a gym...general fitness questions!.? - foods to increase blood circulation for nerves

I am a 35-year-old has started just a gym, in fact I've never been a gym. Mostly muscle tone, strength gains (in my arms, but do not want to look like Arnold Swartzy!) Increase and endurance and circulation.
What is the best way to eat? Should I eat more? The last thing I want to do is eat and grow.
Should I drink water or sports drinks, which tend to others to take everything, are really just a trick?
My Fitness Coach has given me 2 sets of running, rowing, first, a tutor (a little cross-) coach, then a treadmill of my resistance, etc. The second is a series of exercise equipment such as pumps and general, pull-ups, leg extensions, biceps curls, etc., with weights on my muscles, etc.
When I finished the first session, and have my training loops to the second place, my arms are so weak that I can continue with the rest! Is this normal? I need help!

5 comments:

Paula said...

Some guidelines are:
1 - Some sports drinks are tricks, but do not contain other electrolytes being lost through sweating go. Always read the ingredients.
2 - Eat lots of protein after training. Protein helps the body's own fittening and repair process that takes place within the 72 hours after the workout. Your muscles will be in form and more repairs.
3 - Listen to your body. This is not always the case for increased consumption of their existence on the modification of proteins and carbohydrates and eating times. Do you eat a meal of carbohydrates, approximately 90 minutes before work in the field of energy and protein for the repair. The proteins are the purest form of the protein leads.
To exit 4 - Try 72 hours outside his weight training and cardio workouts in between. Have the two training sessions in a session that stop flaring once.
Hope this helps. Do not give up, keep your routines varied. I was an avid spectator gym 8 years and the benefits are provided to me is invaluable. Simply find your platformThe EU, you can work and progress. Everyone is different.
I would also recommend that you buy the magazine Muscle '& fitness "does not have the thighs of great men with worry, the magazine is actually full of advice on nutrition, training tips and psychology, not to leave.

ahhihell... said...

Read the book 5-Factor Fitness by Harley Pasternak, M.Sc. He's training very well) (with detailed instructions and photos, dietary advice and recipes that change your life. It is easy to follow and actually works. I love it!

kenchi said...

First, I congratulate you start an exercise program for 35 years and wish him good luck in achieving their goals to be successful. Many of your questions can not by attending a fitness and bodybuilding are dissolved senior commercial site: http://netconex.com/kenchi

Good luck - and do not give up!

Bors said...

Wow, lots of questions. I extra points.

You should eat food which are rich in carbohydrates, low proteins. Supplements are not needed (yet). You must control your intake of calories, but not to increase it. Fish (skinless) chicken and vegetables work ..

Appetizers sport. We lose more water during the workout. But watch the calories. I confine myself to a sports drink for the training.

It appears that you review your monitor is. Do not be so weak he can do the training 2. Reduce the time for a while until your body can to catch up.

In addition, plenty of rest. Your body is the whole building, if he sleeps, but not really in the gym.

Bors said...

Wow, lots of questions. I extra points.

You should eat food which are rich in carbohydrates, low proteins. Supplements are not needed (yet). You must control your intake of calories, but not to increase it. Fish (skinless) chicken and vegetables work ..

Appetizers sport. We lose more water during the workout. But watch the calories. I confine myself to a sports drink for the training.

It appears that you review your monitor is. Do not be so weak he can do the training 2. Reduce the time for a while until your body can to catch up.

In addition, plenty of rest. Your body is the whole building, if he sleeps, but not really in the gym.

Post a Comment