Sunday, January 17, 2010

Corioliss Straighteners Is There A Major Difference Between The Corioliss And Chi Hair Straighteners?

Is there a major difference between the corioliss and chi hair straighteners? - corioliss straighteners

I bought a CORIOLISS and works very well. But I'm going to school in a region where the climate is very humid and makes my curly hair straight and then veer when regular relaxation exercises. I was wondering if it leads to better results than the others in this kind of climate.

2 comments:

Amber <3 said...

Both are great levellers. I use a Chi and I love it. my hair is naturally wavy, but if I, the Chi PIN and keep it there all day. Perhaps you could Herbal Essences pin straight hairspray or Anti-Humidity Hairspray. I use the anti-moisture spray today, and it works wonders .. Although no hair at all.

and answer the question, I believe, the work of the same in different types of weather.

wcsc12 said...

I am a man and I use the Chi hair straighteners when not in braids. I love it because it can be hotter than the others and it takes forever. I have for about 2 years and I am with so much power.

Post a Comment