Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bare Metal Auto Primer Rustoleum Auto Primer?

Rustoleum auto primer? - bare metal auto primer

I have some expierence are in the body, but not all know as professionals if it here, want to help, please .... I), a 1970 Chevelle, the tailgate (trunk has a little surface rust sweet, my question is, is it OK for me to relax oxide grinding it off, instead of for i thin metal grinding, and then with Rustoleum Auto Primer to undercut bare metal? I'm running out of cash and find a quick solution to stop the oxidation only, the car I was over the years, and the oxide before I was covered .... So this is an effective way to solve the problem, if you spend a maximum of about $ 30 to ...

I have one I can borrow as grinders and sandpaper 36-1200, compressor, but no weapon and no money to buy good quality primer, as I would.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

an application is, as I used to be the cover and a current project.

Anonymous said...

Once you meet Don t be surprised to start that Don t find holes behind rust.knock out rust, sand around the holes, use Bondo and sanding, first off, and the color. Once the oxide form, it is difficult to stop.

Anonymous said...

an application is, as I used to be the cover and a current project.

Post a Comment