Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why Do Men Get Kidney Stones More Than Women Attracted To Older Women?

Attracted to older women? - why do men get kidney stones more than women

at 23, still at the university and were accompanied by some women of my age and younger. I was a woman of 29 years. She has 3 children and is very attractive. From the day I met her, I thought it was hot and I wanted her, but when I discovered I had 3 children, I was not there. Why am very attracted to older women who are attractive and have children? MILFS why I love so much? Then I discovered I wanted to kiss her soooo bad! LOL! "Men like mothers hot or is it just me? Is there a difference in a mother meets hot hot women but no children want, why?" I have full respect for all mothers and there, dont get me wrong. I appreciate the fact that the child is not easy and not easy delivery. I had a kidney stone, so I know About PAIn. When we finally Bang was better than all the other girls I'm with. Why? to learn more? What?

1 comment:

SteveC on the flip side said...

Indeed

Pumas welcome

Frederik Ramm

Post a Comment