Friday, February 19, 2010

Bladder Infections And Brown Discharge Odd Discharge- First Lots Now Brown?

Odd discharge- first lots now brown? - bladder infections and brown discharge

I started last month are downloaded more than usual. I had to place a panty liner, as a large out. It was basically the same and do not smell, but not the same: S This would stop when I had my period and then again a week later. Well, in the last two days I had noticed that some other strange events ... I did yesterday (I do not get my period for 10 days) and now I had a milky brown. It looks like Old Blood .. is much easier than that. It almost looks like frosting homemade chocolate ... lol. If anyone has any idea what causes this, it would be great ... I have an appointment with the doctor in a few days when I couldCystitis. Thank you for the time to read!

1 comment:

DatGirl0... said...

Do you have an IUD? If so, who could be the cause of the spots. You can also use a cyst. If you have a payment, it could be. Good luck!

Post a Comment